LOSE WEIGHT – KEEP IT OFF
The ideal protein weight loss protocol is medically developed, containing a program designed to help you lose weight and tools to provide you with a healthier lifestyle afterward.
A sustainable approach to dieting
Losing weight can be a challenge, but the process of weight loss is actually quite simple. Here at Ideal Protein we’ve taken the guesswork out for you, so now all you have to do is follow the program to see results. It really is that easy! Later on we’ll teach you how to make good food choices independently that will increase your quality and longevity of life.
HOW IT WORKS
So what is the program exactly? Ideal Protein is a 3 step protocol that not only helps you lose weight but also teaches you how to maintain your new weight once you’ve achieved your goals! Throughout the weight loss phase, otherwise known as phase 1, you will be in a state of ketosis. Unlike the standard keto diet that consists of copious amounts of fat, Ideal Protein is unique in that it uses higher amounts of protein to help you retain your muscle mass while in a caloric deficit. Once you’ve reached your weight loss goal, your coach will help guide you through a series of steps to help you gain a greater understanding of the macronutrient makeup of foods and how eating a balanced whole foods diet will be the BEST way to ensure you keep the weight off.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- One-on-one coaching throughout your entire Ideal Protein journey
- A personalized approach to setting your weight loss goals based on your individual health profile
- Gain a fundamental knowledge of nutrition and how your body gains and loses weight
- Online tools and ongoing support to maximize your success
- Easy to prepare, affordable delicious food and recipes
- Lifestyle education, coaching and guidance to help you sustain your Ideal Weight
- Stabilization and Maintenance phases set up with strategic tools for long-term success
- Supervision by a licensed healthcare provider
- Weekly personalized weight and measurement progress analysis and healthy strategies
- Phase 1: Optimize fat loss through nutritional ketosis and preserve lean body mass through an adequate daily intake of high biological protein. Essential nutrients are provided through daily supplements, water and low-glycemic vegetables.
- Phase 2: Beginning with a Step-down week, food intake is recorded for seven days to create the nutritional foundation for Stabilization. Healthy fats and complex carbs are reintroduced in a measured and deliberate fashion, assessing the tolerance each week to effectively manage hunger and maintain weight loss.
- Phase 3: For the first 12 months following Stabilization, you will continue to receive ongoing education, support and strategies from your coach and clinic.
WHY IDEAL PROTEIN
Losing weight and learning how to keep it off means investing in yourself.
Ideal protein is just the first step in your journey and that’s why it’s so important to not face it alone! While on the Protocol, you will learn how to eat smarter and make healthier choices. The results go beyond weight loss and can include better eating habits for you and your family while reducing the amount of money spent on unhealthy food options. Take back your life today!
MEET THE COACHES
Meet PJ! He’s one of the most dedicated coaches to helping people improve their health and reach their fitness goals. With 24 years of experience as a weight loss coach and 4 years as a certified Ideal Protein coach, he’s been able to help over 1000 people reach their weight loss goals. So why is PJ so passionate about health and nutrition? 11 years ago he actually went on a weight loss journey himself! After losing 70lbs he was determined to promote the idea that food could be taken as medicine and changing your diet could in fact change your life!
Meet Jocelyn! She is definitely the most determined when it comes to helping people look and feel their best. Although she’s new to the world of coaching, she has a great level of understanding into the nutrition and fitness industries. She also developed a sustainable approach to dieting gained through her own personal experiences struggling with food. Being a coach is extremely important to Jocelyn because as someone with lupus she is aware of how easy it is to feel alone. “I always want to be the person who’s in their corner” she states, as being supportive throughout the journey is almost as important as the journey itself!
Enter your details and one of our friendly Pharmasave Abbotsford team members will get in touch within the next 24hrs. We offer free consultations for you to learn more about Ideal Protein to see if it is the right fit for you. Visit us in-store to learn more as well.
Unit 520 3033 Immel Street
Unit 520 3033 Immel Street